Friday, October 30, 2009

"HR Scorecard " files: pdf - Google Search











"HR Scorecard " files: pdf - Google Search

Google search

Google search is a web search engine one of the most-used search engine which I use it in my all researches, because most of the time I find the required information easily. Which more delighted me at this time is I have learned a new method of research with more precise information through using the features, such as: synonyms; weather forecasts; time zones or exclusion ("-xx"), inclusion ("+xx"), alternatives ("xx OR yy"), and wildcard matching ("xx*").
I have used quotation marks for exact phrases searches for HR Conference project as following "HR Scorecard" I found the exact results.

1 comment:

  1. Benefits Google Research:
    I am using Google research in my work and college project research I found it useful that because I got my files with excellent result.
    The attached image1 of "HR Scorecard" files: pdf proves that.

    ReplyDelete